What happens if you get to my property and there is a fault with my alarm, or there has been a break-in?

In the event of an alarm fault at your property, our Key Guard will contact your alarm company, explain the situation, and request an alarm engineer to attend (if necessary). If there has been a break-in at your property, our Key Guard will call the police as well as ensure emergency repairs are completed to secure the property. 

To discuss in further detail, please contact our Keyholding team on 0207 627 0344 or get in touch via our contact form here.

Was this article helpful?
3 out of 3 found this helpful